|[Fund name]||Quarter/Year - Quarter/Year||Quarter/Year - Quarter/Year||Quarter/ Year - Quarter/Year||Quarter/ Year - Quarter/Year||Quarter/ Year - Quarter/ Year|
1. The table should show performance information for five (or if performance information for fewer than five is available, all) complete 12-month periods, the most recent of which ends with the last full quarter preceding the date on which the firm first communicates or approves the financial promotion.
2. For products with performance data for fewer than five 12-month periods, firms should clearly indicate that performance data does not exist for the relevant periods.
4. pgr is the percentage growth rate for the year, where: pgr = ((P1 - P0)/PO)*100 and rounded to the nearest 0.1%, with exact 0.05% rounded to the nearest even 0.1%; and where P0 is the price at the start of the 12-month period and P1 is the price on the same day in the following 12-month period.
5. The prices should allow for any net distributions to be reinvested.
6. The price at P1 must be adjusted for any charges since the date of P0 which are based on a proportion of the fund and are levied by the cancellation of units.